NORDSTROM SYSTEM UPDATES & IMPACTS - BEGINNING JANUARY 31, 2021
Nordstrom is modernizing our merchandising and accounts payable system platforms to enable a simplified and standard ecosystem across all of our channels. Our supplier community is a vital component of this change. With this change there are new vendor requirements for invoicing, as well as impacts to EDI and reporting. Please review attached details for awareness and actions needed to support a smooth transition with minimal disruption.
For attached details, click here
Shipping compliance standards and offset fees will adjust to market rates. Nordstrom requires all suppliers to ship in alignment with retail industry standards including packaging, labelling, ticketing and usage of electronic documents (EDI). Non-Compliance Offset Fees adjust to market rates effective December 1, 2020.
For additional details on Nordstrom Compliance Updates, click here
- It is our expectation for suppliers to begin shipping with RFID tags starting August 2021.
- If you are currently ticketing for other retailers, please begin ticketing for Nordstrom.
- For additional details on RFID Requirements in 2021, click here
- For updated RFID ticket dimensions, click here
BC Origin Shippers
To avoid incorrect carrier chargebacks, please review the Canada Routing Guide for instructions on shipping with our new carrier: T-Force Integrated Solutions. See pages 14 and 60 for detailed instructions.
For details on shipping to Nordstrom stores in the United States, please visit www.nordstromsupplier.com
REVISED APRIL 15, 2021
- 04-15-21: BUSINESS BASICS: Removed EAN-8 under UPC Catalog
- 03-31-21: NRHL | HAUTELOOK REFERENCES: All documents, including Business Basics, Hanging Standards, Packing Standards, Packaging & Labeling Standards, Ticket Standards, Expense Offset Policies, NPG Partner Standards and RFID Specification have been updated to reflect nordstromrack.com vs. NRHL and HauteLook
- 03-18-21: EXPENSE OFFSET POLICIES: Please review updated policies regarding UPS Small Parcel Shipments. Contingent Worker Service Expectations document added on left side navigation bar under Supplier Standards.
- 03-15-21: SUPPLIER RESOURCES & CONTACTS: Updated Merch AP email address to primary email address: email@example.com vs. firstname.lastname@example.org; Removed Floor Ready and Volume Load options on Supplier Hotline
- 03-11-21: ANNOUNCEMENTS: RFID Requirements & RFID Ticket Dimensions policies updated
- 02-25-21: Business Basics: Invoicing Instructions for Non-EDI Suppliers Updated
- 02-18-21: Packaging & Labeling Standards: NRHL Carton Dimensions Updated on Page 2
- 01-27-21: Business Basics - Section 3 - Sub-Section 3rd Party EDI Providers: Updated phone number for eZcom Software Inc.
- 01-26-21: SYSTEM UPDATES AND IMPACTS: Please review documents under Announcements
- 01-12-21: HANGING STANDARDS: Section 1 - Added Men's Suits, Blazers & Sleepwear table; Updated verbiage for Encore to Exteneded Sizes; Updated Juniors to Young Adult (Women's)
- 01-07-21: PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS: Payment terms reverted back to NET 45 & Section 6 updated.
- 12-17-20: PACKAGING AND LABELING STANDARDS: Section 3 - Non-EDI Shipments: Carton Lael Requirements - called out that EDI is a requirement, added more specification on label size and font
- 12-17-20: HOW TO SHIP TO NORDSTROM CANADA BY UPS (left sidebar): Updated De-Selecting UPS Electronic Shipments; please review in its entirety
- 12-17-20: SUPPLIER REQUIREMENTS WHEN NORDSTORM IS THE IMPORTER (left sidebar): Removed Commercial Invoice Checklist and Sample Commercial Invoice. Updated remaining documents please review in their entirety
- 12-17-20: BEAUTY GUIDELINES: Moved under Supplier Requirements When Nordstrom Is Importer
- 12-09-20: BUSINESS BASICS: Section 3 - Added InterTrade to 3rd Party Provider List